Saturday, August 27, 2011

Paris

Planning Paris...where do we begin???



Confession...just posting these photos makes me hungry for a
French Chicken Crepe...mmmmmmmmmmm




Great photo with the sun setting











Umm Umm...Bob and I shared...bad idea...could have eaten my own :-)
Time for dessert after din din...they opted for Hagen Daz
while I had a banana, nutella crepe...ummm
Bags of baguettes...the guy was delivering them to different locations



Sorry ladies...we wouldn't let him in to purchase anything for you.


Ouch! Anything for a buck...I mean a Euro.


Would have loved to have a dessert...but at those prices...we could only afford to look. Prices ranged from 4,50 - 6,50 Euro

Still smiling after hundreds of train rides!
Easy order McDonalds...
French fries in France...so appropriate!
The Versaille Palace

Both were very obedient to my silly requests...

The gardens are absolutely beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment